Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Busted!

Before the second package even arrived, my lovely downstream SP, Trillian from the Knitty Coffeeshop busted me. She's on the ball, that lady. And a prolific knitter too (Bloom shawl finished in 3 days? Whaaaa?).

I also have a confession to make. I've fallen hard (dear SO will be upset by this). I think I'm in love... with Patrick McGoohan... or perhaps more so his "Danger Man" persona, John Drake. *sigh* It's all I've been watching these days, when Eric is not home and I need something to watch while knitting. Ahhh John Drake. Think James Bond. But smarter - he rarely ever uses a gun, and not a *cough cough* slut like Bond. If you've never watched it before, I highly recommend it. But beware. You may experience lightheadedness and find your heart fluttering. Be still my beating heart.

In knitting news, those blasted stockinette socks are driving me mental. Starting at the same spot in the pattern repeat is NOT helping me get identical socks. Boo. I should be finished in a day or so. I'll show you then.

Back to John Drake... *swoon*

1 comment:

Jennus Interruptus said...

Your knitting is booteeful.... I'm so glad I was nosy and clicked the "www" button on the Knittyboard!
You have to post a picture of you wearing that gorgeous skirt.

I've always been leery of knitted skirts, with the whole adhering to the shape of the bum thing, but this one looks very un-clingy! I also want to know how it drapes when you walk. I'm picturing a fantastic series of swish, swish, swishes!